Me, looking very serious, in Yoga class.
Hi. My name is Elizabeth and I am the Founder of WikiHealth. I am passionate about sharing information on health and wellness. I have suffered from an autoimmune disease since I was 16 years old. The Internet did not exist when I was diagnosed; as a result, it was hard to find updated and new information on diagnoses, treatments and alternative remedies for my disease. I believe that healing comes through awareness and knowledge and with the right information, we can help to heal our bodies from almost anything. Through WikiHealth, I hope to achieve my dream that everyone, everywhere can learn about and share their own knowledge on any health and wellness issue. And through this, people may find optimal health and happiness.
When I am not working on WikiHealth, I teach yoga. I love working with people as they connect with their own healing and wisdom. I would love to see WikiHealth become the leading yoga related Wiki!
WikiHealth is a small but growing effort and it needs your help! Please make WikiHealth a powerful resource: contribute your health knowledge, spread the word to friends, and let me know if you have any comments or feedback on how to grow this community. Feel free to post a comment on my Talk page, or send me an email at email@example.com; (make sure to mention WikiHealth in the subject line to get past the Spam filter).
Thanks for joining the community!
- Note, I have changed my User Name to TinyE. I did this as I want there to be consistency in my User Name across Wiki sites. Feel free to post a comment here or on my Talk Page.
- This page was originally created by TinyE at 21:32 on June 19, 2013.
- This page was last modified by An Anonymous User at 00:11 on November 11, 2006.
- This following users have made contributions: MEP, MEP, TinyE, TinyE, TinyE, TinyE, TinyE, TinyE, TinyE, TinyE, TinyE, and 2 anonymous users.
- This page has been previously accessed a total of 3807 times.